We're just plugging along here in the Loudon house. I wish I had some terrific story for the day but I just don't. Greg is in San Antonio all week. The kids have maintained their busy of playdates and sleepovers all weekend. We continue to spend an inordinate amount of time on doctors appointments. (Yesterday we spent between 2:20 and 5:30 on kids' doctor appointments and driving between all of them). Yesterday both kids got cavities filled and we made 2 separate trips to the allergist for shots (it's a long story) only to be told that Christopher's asthma was going to hinder his ability to get a shot. Yes, we're trying to get a little episode of asthma under control. I should have been more forceful on Friday and Saturday to make him take his albuterol, but he didn't want to slow down from playing and kept telling me he was fine. Yikes. Can't listen to the boy.
I'm feeling the need to get out and do something for myself so I've hired a babysitter this week so I can attend book club (We've been reading "The Book Thief.") Hope and pray my back will get a bit better to make me feel up to going. It's been a hard few weeks with my back again and I'm getting a bit depressed that I'm still having so much up and down with it. My PT says that many cases with this diagnosis get better on their own, but take more time than muscles to heal if it's a nerve problem. We'll set a certain amount of time this week for it to improve on its own and if it doesn't, we'll have a Plan B that is more invasive.
No comments:
Post a Comment