Monday, December 15, 2008


Many thanks to Lisa who passed on this great recipe for homemade cinnamon rolls. We stole her idea and made 6 pans of these babies on Sunday. Enough for all the kids' teachers, some family members, and us! It was my first attempt at homemade cinnamon rolls and was a bit intimidated by the rolling part of it. Luckily, Greg was willing to help out with that critical baking point. He spent the Saturday working out live streaming video of a friend's wedding so that the bride's family and friends could feel part of the wedding, and then spent Sunday helping me bake. I know how to pick 'em, don't I? With our 13th wedding anniversary coming up tomorrow, I'm being constantly reminded how lucky I am to have picked a good one!

1 comment:

Gateway School and Learning Center said...

Aren't they delicious? I'm making mine this week.