Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I've been quiet on the blog lately...just not feeling well. I've been coughing like there's no tomorrow for too many days now. I've spent 4 days on the couch doing as little movement as I can. That's just not like me. I even injured my ribs from coughing so violently -- seriously, coughing is painful at this point. I was worried I had cracked a rib!

I went back to the MD today (thanks to Lisa who let Cate come play with her) and was diagnosed with whooping cough, of all things! Yikes! Glad I got back in to see the doc, gladder still to be on antibiotics, and praying I'll stop this coughing soon. Of course, Toph has been coughing violently, too...just not as often. Now we've got the call into his doctor. Can I have some health around this house? Please? Is that too much to ask? It's been a tough winter.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Sorry you're feeling under the weather. Now get better and blog something already! :-)