Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Poor baby girl is still sick. She took a 2 hour nap yesterday afternoon (just as we were preparing to run the afternoon carpool! I ended up making an emergency call to Greg to pick up kids at school so that she could keep resting). And she's been asleep for 12 hours now and still isn't awake. It's so unlike her. She's usually a light sleeper and as soon as there is commotion in the house, she's up and part of the action. We'll have to see whether it is worth getting her in to see the doctor today after she gets up.

I think she has a few things going on -- she obviously has some sort of bug that is causing her fatigue and listlessness. She also has had ongoing issues with getting her bowels moving and they are in a not great spot at the moment. This is causing her some stomach pain and some bathroom issues. I've been trying to take care of it at home with increasing her daily medication for this (we have approval from the doctor to do that as needed). I'm hoping that will work -- it just doesn't happen immediately.

So, keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I leave for my girlfriend weekend (seeing all my college girlfriends, plus a bonus day to see family in Hemet) on Thursday morning and it would be so hard to leave her if she's still not feeling better.

No comments: