Wednesday, August 31, 2011








OUR SUMMER VACATION

Taking a cue from a friend's blog post, I thought I'd post a quick photo montage to show "what we did on our summer vacation." It's a dreary and wet morning and I thought that reliving some of our truly fun summer might help rouse me to finish up the rest of today's "to do" list. :-)

Looking through my summer photos it is clear to see that we kept very busy and had a whole TON of fun. Fishing with papa? Check. Visiting with family? Check. Trips to the beach and Disneyland? Check. Learning how to play soccer, ride a bike, golf, and play tennis? Check. How about hiking? Cub Scout camp? Camping on the tundra? Check, check, and more check. While we're at it, let's add gold panning in Bonanza Creek, driving to Canada, and mammoth family bicycling trips along the coastal trail and the Campbell Creek trails.

Looking back, no wonder I'm tired as we transition into Fall. We've had an action packed summer. I must say, that this is the good kind of action-packed. Sometimes, being so busy can feel like a curse but this was all the kind of busy that make me feel so lucky in the life I'm living.

No comments: