



Before our big storm last weekend, we spent some time out on the sledding hill. Good thing since the sledding would be a bit treacherous now - icy, fast, and unforgiving. Last week, though, we still had fluffy white snow that was just cold enough to make for some quick jumps without being so hard as to cause injury.
Given a myriad of choices for things to do with a buddy after school for a playmate, both kids readily chose sledding. Cate had her friend Ava over while Christopher had his new buddy Dexter here. Interesting side note, Dexter just moved this year from Temecula, near Hemet. The boys bond over many things including the finer tourist attractions of the greater Inland Empire.
Don't you love the view of the sun going down at the sledding hill? I have to admit that when I see those views I remember why we live in Alaska.
No comments:
Post a Comment