Christopher's Reading List
I've been generating a monster list of books for Christopher to read. It helps when we hit the library to have ideas about what will work. I've talked with several friends, including my girlfriends this past weekend, as well as teachers and librarians. His teacher, Leigh, had some great suggestions yesterday. If you have beloved additions, let me know. I figured this might be the best place for me to keep the list so I don't forget which books are on the list, either!
The Hobbit -- JRR Tolkein
Because of Winn-Dixie -- Kate DiCamillo
The Tale of Despareux -- Kate DiCamillo
Misty of Chinkoteague -- Marguerite Henry
A Wrinkle of Time -- Madeline L'Engle
The Wizard of Oz -- L Frank Baum
Animorphs -- K.A. Applegate
Frindle -- Andrew Clements
Bunnicula -- James Howe
Hardy Boys -- Franklin W. Dixon
The Little Prince -- Antoine de Saint Exupery
Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh -- Robert C. O'Brien
Hatchett -- Gary Paulsen
Soup -- Robert Newton Peck
The Great Brain -- John Fitzgerald
Homer Price -- Robert McCloskey
The Enormous Egg -- Oliver Butterworth
Henry Huggins -- Beverly Cleary
The Mouse and the Motorcycle -- Beverly Cleary
Artemis Fowl -- Eoin Colfer
How to Eat Fried Worms -- Thomas Rockwell
Holes, Louis Sachar
Stone Fox -- John Reynolds Gardiner
Encyclopedia Brown -- Donald J. Sobel
No comments:
Post a Comment