Thought I'd share some photos from my folks' recent visit up. We got some nice pics on a day trip to the Portage area/Girdwood for some fishing as well as a shorter walk down the Potter Marsh viewing bridge. My favorites? The three photos of Cate with Papa. She called for the first photo to be "sad," the second "silly," and the third "regular." See if you can tell them apart.
In other news, I'm through with cycle #4 of chemo. Two more to go. I'm a bit tired -- but that is to be expected. I was snoring by 7:30 pm last night. Greg took Christopher to a Cub Scout overnight nocturnal at the Seward Sea Life Center this afternoon. They get to sleep inside the Aquarium and have some special behind the scenes tours and educational experiences. Cate and I have a girl movie night planned with hopefully some more early sleeping.
Cate also had a very successful first week in Kindergarten. Talk about a happy girl. She has very little bad to report -- it's all been good. I swear she seems older and more mature already. She's really loved having her friend Kaes at her school, as well as several girls she had already become friendly with. She's also really feeling like a big kid to have special music classes with the music teacher, and pull-outs for PE in the big kid gym. This is the kind of stuff that separates the preschoolers from the elementary kids, and she's feeling pretty grown up.
No comments:
Post a Comment