Musings
Greg went to Nome this a.m. to help out Ramy. Long story about what he's going through right now, but suffice it to say he needed a good friend right now, and called to see if Greg would come. It's a very poor time to leave -- we're trying to get the old house on the market by Monday. We're close to being ready and with Greg in town this weekend we could do it without stress. With him gone, I wasn't quite sure how it would all come together. Nonetheless, there was no choice -- Greg needed to be in Nome, so he went.
Now, Stan and Polly have offered another weekend to come help us get the house ready. And Brooke is actually driving all the way from Palmer tonight to pick up my kids and take them back to her house for a sleep-over so that I can help with clean-up and final touches for getting the house ready for the photographer. I guess helping others, begets receiving help when needed. It's an amazingly wonderful circle.
No comments:
Post a Comment