Sorry I've been pretty silent lately. The situation with Ramy has me pretty discouraged, and everytime I think we're over the worst of it, something else pops up. I won't blog about it too much -- it's not the right forum. I just ask you all to keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers while he battles the biggest situation of his life.
Ok, so on to happier thoughts, which I must also turn my thoughts towards...things to be thankful for, like.....the Open House!
Today is the first open house for 13760 Venus Way. It's a luncheon for realtors to show off the property. We drove by and saw a good number of cars there. And the designer who picked out the paint colors called to tell us she had stopped by and the end result of our efforts had pleased even her. She wanted us to know how well it shows, from her design perspective, and that the comments she was hearing at the Open House were excellent. She even thought the master bathroom showed extremely well, and she had originally not liked our choice of green for countertops. She had worried that we would need to replace the countertops and flooring, even though they were in good condition. She thought our changes to the paint and the staging had made all the difference in there. We even had a family show up to look at the property twice already and it hasn't officially hit the MLS yet. Good signs.
2 comments:
Where's the pictures of the "old" house?!
Thanks for sending me your blog. I will check in on you guys often. I'm excited to have our blog up, Greg's mom always wants pictures. What a great way to share them!
Hope you are enjoying your new house!
Dana
Post a Comment