I've spent hours and hours organizing photos and trying to figure out which photos were in which years. Some photos have the time stamp on them, others don't. (this is a mystery). Remembering whether that is the 2006 or 2007 Halloween costume has been tough. Thankfully, I've discovered a new use of my blog -- blogger has done a great job of keeping track of these thing by year -- it's been a lifesaver as I go back and try to figure out what belongs where. It has also helped me to "re-find" pictures that have somehow gotten lost otherwise. My goal is to get caught up with photo books over the next few weeks and use what I've learned to help me manage photos in the future better. I swear -- I'll do a better job in the future! Iphoto is definitely a lifesaver. Worth having a mac for just for the one application.
No comments:
Post a Comment