Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I haven't been writing much lately because there's nothing too exciting to write about. Just the normal stuff -- just busy and trying to finish things up before we leave for Japan in 2 weeks.

Today I helped 2 kids as their spelling coach, ran the carpool, got Cate to school, will do a few hours of client work, will pick Cate up at school, go to the library, try to get gifts for the trip to Japan, pick up kids at school, meet with the teacher regarding class issues (I'm a parent coordinator who helps coordinate between the teacher and the parents), get Christopher's suit pants to a tailor, get kids to swimming lesssons, get dinner made, greet the babysitter who is coming tonight, and scoot off to a preschool meeting where we elect our new board for next year (and pray that many people volunteer -- it's time for others to take a leadership role...I've been doing it for 3 years). And then return to sit on the couch for a few hours and maybe watch a mind-numbing television show like "American Idol" for an hour before hitting the hay. It's a day -- an extremely busy one.

And tomorrow I do a similar thing in the morning running the carpool, coaching 2 different kids on spelling, dropping off Cate with a friend, and then heading to an all-day client meeting. After the meeting, it's running around all over town to pick up two kids at different friends' houses before making dinner, reading books, getting kids to sleep, etc.

Kind of boring stuff for others -- just busy for us. Catch up later!

No comments: