Monday, June 16, 2008


Here's my little fairy princess Cate. We found this costume at a garage sale this weekend. We took several bags of things there to add to the sale but came home with several bags of new things, I'm afraid. In terms of getting things out of the house, it was a wash.
This was Cate's favorite. My favorite was an almost brand new wardrobe -- 7 pairs of pants, a few skirts, a few tops. Our friend who was having the garage sale has another friend who is moving and decided to give a great deal of her household to the garage sale. And she loved to shop! I know my goal with my mini-makover was to buy clothes previously not worn, but it was too good of a deal to pass up -- name brand clothes that fit me very well and are in great shape. It just decreases the amount of new things I'll need to buy to round out my new wardrobe.
We made progress on Cate's new bed this weekend. I got several layers of fuschia paint on the drawers (yes, Cate picked the color) and then left the bed in a precarious spot in the garage. The next time we took the car out, it got hit. Good news is that Greg thinks he can salavage the damage and still make it work. I'm hoping to get her new bed up this week.
On our agenda for this week -- get a lot of client work done, including 2 full days of meetings at the end of the week. Start preparing for a family reunion in California -- we leave in just about a week.

1 comment:

Gateway School and Learning Center said...

I found a few things at that sale too, two blouses and a spring coat. Abigail found a stuffed unicorn with a sparkly mane and tail. The horn lights up and it vocalizes positive affirmations of friendship. "You can do anything!" and "You're my best friend!" etc. Ugh.

Bummer about the bed.