Wednesday, August 13, 2008


It's the last week of vacation before school starts next Wed. And am I jumping aboard and making the most of it? Not exactly. I'm still babying my back and trying to avoid massive pain. In fact, after I post this, I'm going to lay down for a bit because I can feel the beginning pain twinges. Hate, hate, hate back issues. I'll be heading to the doctor tomorrow to make sure that there's nothing serious going on medically, but all my online research makes it look likely that it's just muscular.
On the good news front, Cate's blood test came back looking negative to Barley. That means both the blood and prick tests look negative and we'll likely get the thumbs up from the allergist to try to challenge it back into Cate's diet. Eggs still look highly allergic, but I have high hopes that my girl might be able to eat a hamburger bun and some graham crackers in the near future. Waiting for the allergist to return our phone call for the official okay.

No comments: