Monday, January 15, 2007

Well, we're making an offer on the other Venus Way property today. Word is that there is another couple who is also preparing an offer for today, but you never know if they will do it -- that's just the word that we're getting from the realtor.

I have butterflies the size of airplanes roaring in my stomach. I feel like I could vomit at any moment. I'm both excited at the prospect of moving into such a fine house that has so many possibilities, and a bit overwhelmed by the idea of packing up this house, moving it, selling it, and unpacking in a new house. Plus, there are the rennoations to this house needed before selling it and the renoovations in the new house. I'm trying to just stay in the moment and not let the details frighten me. It's not like we'd be the first people to move and take care of all those details.

We'll hear from the realtor this afternoon about her market analysis of our house. Then tonight will head down to probably make the offer on the new house. Whether we'll have the winning bid will be anybody's guess.

No comments: