After the prolonged fever of Cate, a few big work deadlines for me, Harry Potter and other assorted things I've just been feeling a bit tired and lazy. We've been researching houses in Hawaii for a winter visit -- we have free airline tickets due to our lengthy delay home last winter, and one of Greg's cousins is getting married there in February so we're looking to share a house with several family members who will be traveling for the wedding, including Stan and Polly and Matt and Brooke. Maybe it's looking at all those houses that are mere steps from the beach with the lanai overlooking the waves and imagining the breezes that has me so lazy.
I guess I did get out of my lazy mode long enough to make pizzas last night. Here, Cate helps place the pepperoni over the barley-free crust. We had barley-free crust for Cate, and cheese-less pizza for Christopher. And another pizza for the grown-ups with all the good stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment