Wow! I was away from the kids today in an all-day meeting. It's strange how much I missed them in just a 7- hour period. I'm not used to having a full-day go by where I don't know how they're acting and what they're doing. And it's strange to come home, change clothes, get dinner, and get right into the nighttime routine.
Thanks to Lisa and the new babysitter from across the street who shared duties to help out. Now I just have to figure out how to get all the work done -- meeting time is a bit of a waste at times just because all the "real" work is still left to be done, and this one in a somewhat short span of time.
The bad news? The group was a little cloudy in their talks -- lots of talk without specifics. The good news? I laid out a framework for them towards the end and everybody seemed grateful for bringing the conversation into a more linear fashion. It's kind of nice to realize that I still have usable market skills even though I haven't been full time in the work place for almost 7 years.
1 comment:
SAHM's know how to cut the crap and get to the core of the matter. We don't normally have the luxury of wasted time. . . KWIM?
Post a Comment