Friday, November 09, 2007

I'm Christopher's mom -- I know he's awesome and amazing. That said, it's always nice to hear it from somebody else.

Today was his parent/student/teacher conference and it brought tears to my eyes to hear all the wonderful things his teacher has to say about Christopher. About how kind and helpful he is to others, how attentive in class he is, how he listens and learns the lessons quickly the first time the material is presented and then uses the "extra" time he has to think about the material more and bring new thoughts to it. About how enjoyable and fun he is to have in class just because of the person he is. About his excellent academic skills in reading, math, spelling, etc. He's working on penmanship and neatness with work -- no surprise. Even though I know these things about my son, it's still nice to hear it from an outside source.

No comments: