Monday, January 28, 2008



One more birthday photo....after volunteering for 4 hours (with Cate) in Christopher's classroom on Friday I didn't really feel up to cooking a giant meal for Christopher's birthday. Honestly, I was ready to lay on the couch and sleep -- how do those teachers do it?
Chili's Restaurant to the rescue! Grandma and Papa came along (replete with gifts, of course...many of which had a sporting theme such as the snowboard/sledding helment and a basketball).


The sweetest thing of all? When he was picking where to eat his birthday meal, I overheard him going through the options. He prefers TGIFridays to Chili's, but Cate prefers Chili's. He picked Chili's for his birthday dinner because he knew it would make Cate happy. Plus, I heard him say..."Papa will really like it to because they have a lot of meat there." I love the fact that my sweet son was thinking of the desires of others even on his own birthday. Happy birthday big boy!

No comments: