I wish I was more technically proficient and knew how to post an audio file so that you could hear Cate's rendition of "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer." She's been somewhat obssessed with the song her entire life. I remember when she was two years old she would beg me to "sing the reindeer song" over and over again, in all seasons. Now she's learned the song for herself and there is no stopping her. It's a rather sweet rendition, slightly off key and with some funny pronunciations. Favorite missayings include "as they shouted out with glee...hoo hoo" (rather than yipee) and "you'll go down in the story." (instead of history). A sign of her stubborness -- she won't listen at all to the possibility that she could be mispronouncing it and being told the correct way. She just states "I know the right way...I learned it at my school."
No comments:
Post a Comment